Friday, March 2, 2012

What I'm Listening to Today

I was fortunate to grow up in a place where I graduated from high school with most of the people I started kindergarten with. I think it is a wonderful thing when you can look at someone and see them as they were 10, 20 or even thirty years ago. I met my oldest friend Kelly right before we both turned four and we are still friends today even though we live far away from one another.

I have known my childhood friend Rob Giles since elementary school and he just came out with a new album called WHEN WE WERE HAPPY.  I'll be downloading it this weekend.

Rob is a terrific solo artist and also plays with THE RESCUES.   You may have seen them on "Glee."

Talented, yes.  But also an all-around great guy.  I'm so happy for his success.

If you'd like to hear the new album, go here.

One of my favorite Rob songs.  Live.

No comments: