Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Bare Necessities (a birthday list)

I'm not fancy.  And I have gotten to the point where I don't like birthdays anymore.  My birthday is in a few days and I'm planning on hunkering down and hiding until it is over. 

I do keep an Amazon Wish List of things that would be fun to have.  When I really think about my very favorite things that keep me going day by day, however, the list is small.  Here are my favorite things that are also the first to go when we run out of money each month. Presented in the form of a birthday wish list:

1. Starbucks/Acre Coffee gift certificates

2. Teavana gift certificates (this tea gets me through my workday!)

3. A Girl and Dog salted chocolate chip cookies

4. LUSH bubble bars

5. Cinema West movie tickets

6. Chipotle gift certificates


That's about it!  All those things would keep me happy as a clam.  What's on YOUR wish list?

No comments: