Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Citrus Lane Review: May 2013 for Five-Year-Old Boy



We got our first Citrus Lane box last week.  I decided to take advantage of a discount code and got our first box for $13.41.  I wish I had known about this when Noodlebug was younger.  Citrus Lane is a subscription box service that sends an assortment of age-appropriate goodies for children each month.  It covers ages birth through 5.  We just squeezed in!

I'm happy that our first box arrived close to Noodlebug's birthday.  In the first box we received:

1. A sample size of Barbara's Bakery organic Snackimal cereal  (retail 50 cents)

2.  Some Sunny Patch Gardening Gloves  (retail $5)


3. Barefoot Books' GIGANTIC TURNIP book and CD  (retail $17)





4. Green Toys Planting Kit  (retail $6)




5. Clean Well Disinfecting spray and Deep Steep lavender moisturizing balm  (retail $7 and $4)



The retail price of the contents was close to $40 and I really liked everything we got. I appreciate the inclusion of an organic sample.  We LOVE Green Toys and pulled on the gloves and planted the seeds in our pot right away. Our favorite item was definitely the book.  Book and CD combos are big in our house.  All in all, I would say I really enjoyed this box.  I like how the box had a gardening theme.  Looking forward to the next one already.

You can choose not only the age range of the box but also whether you would like it tailored for a girl, a boy or gender neutral.  Cool idea!

If you would like to try Citrus Lane, follow this link to get $10 off your first order!

No comments: