Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Crafting a Birthday Party

(I made this on Photoshop)




Sorry for the lack of posting. I am in the middle of crafting a birthday party. Noodlebug turns 5 on the 18th and we are having a Superhero-themed birthday party.  HOWEVER...there will be no licensed characters at this party. No Batman. No Spiderman. No Superman.  Instead, the children will be the superheros.  They'll be attending the Superhero Academy at our house. I am busy sewing gender-neutral capes and painting (cardboard box) buildings. I can't wait to share the details with you once it is all over. It's a lot of work but I'm hoping I can pull it off. 

I have to admit that I am really struggling with birthdays this year. It is really really hard for me to face Noodlebug turning 5. And it is hard for me to face my own birthday at the end of the month. We'll see how it goes!!!

No comments: