Saturday, August 17, 2013

Citrus Lane August 2013: 5-Yr-Old Boy

Hooray! We got our August Citrus Lane box. I think this was a really good one!

FabKids is a subscription clothing service similar to StyleMint.  It automatically bills you $39.95 for a three-piece outfit each month.  In this month's box, we got a code for a free outfit but it automatically subscribes you to the service. If I don't want to continue, I'll have to remember to cancel.  Retail value:  $39.95


We love Annie's Organics! This is going in my son's lunch!  Retail value:  about 88 cents

An adorable pirate puzzle from Barefoot Books. I am very familiar with this puzzle because I am a Barefoot Books Ambassador!  We love their products!!!  Retail value: $14.99

I love carrying hand wipes like these in my car.  And I love that they are alcohol-free.  Retail value: about $4.50

These Ouchies Jr. "band-aids" feature images from Jon Scieszka's TRUCKTOWN book which we own and love.  Adorable!!!  Retail value: $5.00

This cute travel activity book comes with high quality Faber-Castell markers. My son started using it right away!  Retail value: about $10.00

I loved this box. I thought it had great variety.  I can't wait to try all the products.  Approximate retail value of box:  $75.00

I'm not sure if I'm going to redeem the oufit because I haven't had much success with websites that do subscription clothing services. Still, it's a neat idea.




1 comment:

Katie said...

Thank you for posting this review, I always find it interesting to see what boxes people get for different ages. I got a box for a 7 month old baby girl, and besides the FabKids offer, everything in my box is completely different.