Monday, October 29, 2007

Getting Caught Up!

I got all three of my swap packages in the mail on Saturday. Whew! I am a mess these days! But I can't let my partners down. I had to rethink my Trick or Treat Swap packages because I couldn't find the materials I needed. Hopefully, my partners will like what I sent. I got my first Sweet Goodness package from Cheryl and she spoiled me beyond belief! I took photos but haven't uploaded them yet. Hopefully, I will get them up tonight.

Drawing inspiration from Natasha, I have decided to bake red velvet cupcakes to bring to work on Halloween. I'm going to cheat, though, and use the SPRINKLES cupcake mix from Williams-Sonoma. I haven't done a very good job with Halloween this year but I'm going to do better with Thanksgiving. In fact, I have a lot of good ideas for Cheryl's next Sweet Goodness package. I better get started!

No comments: