Friday, October 26, 2007

Silver Bella for the Rest of Us


I have to admit I have been moping about not getting to go to Silver Bella. It just sounds like too much fun. That is why I was overjoyed when I visied the Bluhm Studios blog today and saw what the talented Heather is up to. (she's one of the creative forces behind Art*Play which was such a fun retreat!)

Heather and Cerri from Little Pink Studio are gathering together some of my favorite creative bloggers to create special kits that will be on sale during Silver Bella weekend. It will be a chance for those of us who can't make it to the big event to get in on the fun. They are calling their venture JOLI PAQUET! Too cute!

Find the preliminary details here. I can't wait!

2 comments:

bluemuf said...

This sounds like so much fun. I checked out a couple of the blogs and I have to get a paypal acct. set up quickly. This should be almost as much fun as going to "Silver Bella"

Karen

Amy M. said...

I know, Karen! Some of the kits look really cute. I can hardly wait!!!!

-Amy