Thursday, October 25, 2007

Moving Right Along

It seems I am woefully behind on everything lately. Even putting up my Halloween decorations! (which is really not like me) My husband finally put up my pumpkin inflatable in the front yard yesterday. Now, it is feeling more like Halloween.

I have been getting things done on my belated swaps. I will send out all three packages by Saturday. I SWEAR!

In the meantime, I received the most adorable package from Mica yesterday. I took pictures but haven't uploaded them yet. She really spoiled me. After looking at all the cute things people are making, I am realizing that I really need a sewing machine. Hope Santa brings me one!

I have been very distracted by the fires happening in Southern California. It is just so horrible. Thankfully, no one we know is in any direct danger although one of our friends is a firefighter in Laguna Beach. I can't imagine what it must be like for those poor people trying to save their homes and having to leave. They are all in my thoughts and prayers. I live near an area in Northern California that is very similar to where the fires are currently burning and it makes you realize how you need to be prepared for such things to happen. I just hope that the winds subside and the rain begins.

No comments: