Friday, January 18, 2008

Shopping Trip

Tomorrow morning, I am flying home to Texas to spend the weekend with my mom in Dallas shopping and eating. I can't wait! I am going to get off the plane and head straight to my favorite Mexican food place, El Fenix.

Mom and I are going to do some shopping for baby. There aren't many good baby and maternity stores where I live so I'm looking forward to going to all the neat stores in Dallas.

I hope you all enjoy the weekend and I'll tell you about my adventures when I get back. If you are so inclined, please send good thoughts and wishes my way for a safe trip!

7 comments:

Heidi said...

How delightful! A shopping trip for baby! Lucky you,,,and good food too! We'll be watching for your safe return and what you bring back! Have fun!
*heidi*

Amy M. said...

Thanks Heidi!!! Have a great weekend!

-Amy

(Hope the baby likes enchiladas because that is what he will be getting a bunch of this weekend!!!)

bluemuf said...

Have a safe trip and find lots of great baby things.

Karen

Alison Gibbs said...

Have fun with your Mom.
Alison

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

A pray for a safe return....Blessings

HippieDog said...

Can't wait to hear all about it! Sure hope you had some chili verde for me....that's me favorite! xo

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Have a fun trip and good luck with your shopping. Will the little guy be dressed as a cowboy?