Tuesday, October 5, 2010

FEED Trick or Treat Bag

(photo borrowed from and owned by FEED)
The popular FEED line has come out with a special Trick or Treat bag this year. Sold by HSN, these bags retail for $13 and $3.50 from every purchase goes directly to UNICEF to cover the cost of delivering a year’s worth of micronutrient powder to a child in a developing country.  I especially like the reflective tape on the bag because I am a big safety girl!

I am hand-making a trick-or-treat bag to go with Noodlebug's costume this year but I think I may purchase one of these for myself to use as a handbag or carryall. 

Sold exclusively at HSN.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi, Nice blog! Following you from MBC.

Kristin
http://www.Kristinsreview.com

Amy said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm now following you back! Have a great day! www.ohsosavvymom.com

Unknown said...

I love that!
Oh, and YAY for the Garnet Hill shirt! :-D

Unknown said...

Fun blog! I am now a follower!

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

NEAT!!!!!!!