Monday, February 7, 2011

One of Those Days



Some days I am a grouchy ladybug.  Today is one of those days. 

Noodlebug is sick again.  We had one week of health and now we are back to nebulizer treatments.

I have five cavities that are going to be filled this afternoon. I'm still not sure how I am going to pay for the part of the treatment that insurance doesn't cover.

I am woefully behind on Valentine's projects and the holiday is on Monday.

I have an out-of-town guest coming on Wednesday and my house still looks like a haunted house complete with cobwebs and dust.

I burned my tongue on my hot tea.

harumph.

Still, the sun is shining and we can expect temperatures in the mid-seventies today. Not a total loss.

1 comment:

Nikella said...

Hope your visit at the dentist wasn't too painful (for you and your wallet!)