Monday, February 28, 2011

RIGHT-BRAIN BUSINESS PLAN book review

(borrowed from Maya*Made)
My dear friend is the publicist for this wonderful new book called THE RIGHT-BRAIN BUSINESS PLAN by Jennifer Lee. I have always been turned off by the idea of reading a business book because they are always so dry and boring. I fall asleep before I get through the introduction. That's why I was so excited to see this book! Lee appeals to those of who are working on promoting their creative-based business.  It is visually interesting and easy to understand. Although I don't have a creative business, I did find a lot of interesting ideas about focusing my ideas about what I am currently working on and where I might want to go in the future.

But you don't have to take my word for it.

See what the wonderful and fabulous Maya of Maya*Made has to say about this book. Plus, she is hosting a giveaway!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw this on her blog this morning... it looks interesting.