Monday, June 6, 2011

Crowdtap

I am one of those people who loves to give her opinion. Perhaps I just have a high opinion of my opinion but I love taking surveys and doing product tests. I am really picky about doing product reviews on my blogs outside of book reviews and I only belong to two affiliate programs.  When I recommend something, I want it to mean something.

I was reading  Momma Go Round the other day and she mentioned a new opinon site called Crowdtap where you can take surveys for cash and prizes for you and a charity of your choice along with the opportunity to do product tests.  She mentioned that she has gotten all kinds of clothing for free.  It's free to join so I'm going to give it a shot.  Want to join me?  Go here to sign up!!!  I don't know about you but I love FREE!!!!

Here is how Crowdtap describes itself:

"Crowdtap is a revolutionary social marketing and research platform that enables you to be rewarded for ideating and promoting with leading brands, entertainment properties, non-profits and startups. Earn cash rewards for yourself and charity for taking surveys, sampling new products and promoting your favorite brands."

We'll see what happens!  I'll keep you posted.

No comments: