Wednesday, September 26, 2012

A MODERN FAMILY Red Carpet Hit!

I just love "Modern Family" and I am so thrilled that it will be coming back tonight!  Such a great show that manages to be both hilarious and heartwarming. (I have to admit that Cam is my favorite character)

I was so happy that "Modern Family" did so well at the Emmys.  Despite Sofia Vergara's wardrob malfunction, the whole cast looked great.  Especially Aubrey Anderson-Emmons! Wasn't she adorable?



I was thrilled to find out that her dress was custom-made by Tea Collection!  Tea has decided to make this limited edition dress available to the public. If I had a little girl, I'd snap it up for the holidays!  The little bubble skirt is adorable and age-appropriate.  If you are interested, the dress ships in November.  Just in time for all the holiday parties!!!

(I am a Tea affiliate and all opinions are my own)

No comments: