Monday, September 17, 2012

ART IS YOU!!!!



Last year was my first time to attend any sort of an art retreat.  And I was thrilled that it happened right in my own backyard.  I got to spend time with Amy Powers and Shelly Massey and it was wonderful!  This year, I am going back for more!

This weekend will be the second ART IS YOU art retreat in Petaluma.  (Yep...that's me on the poster above)  I will be taking a class with Cathe Holden on Friday and a class with Jennifer Whitmer on Saturday.   Saturday evening is also the open-to-the-public ART TRUNK show.  I had planned on taking a class with Tina Haller on Sunday but it was cancelled.  Boo. 

I would love to sit down and make a bunch of trades to take with me but I'm not sure I'm going to have the time.  It's going to be a busy week.  I can hardly wait to reconnect with old friends and spend some time being creative!!!

No comments: