Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Eve

For some time now, I have wanted to do a Valentine's version of an advent calendar and also a little Valentine's mailbox that would have little treats for Noodlebug in the two weeks leading up to Valentine's Day.

It still hasn't happened.

Maybe next year.

I did manage to make homemade cards for my husband and my mother. Noodle has a special Hallmark Toy Story card with 3D glasses waiting for him. I also managed to put together two little flipbooks for my two best local friends filled with all the things I love about them. And I made six handmade Valentines to donate to our local Meals on Wheels program to be delivered to local seniors on Valentine's Day.  Wish I could have done more.  I also had Noodlebug help me finish his TOAD-ally awesome Valentines for tomorrow.

Didn't get the house decorated.  Didn't get my Valentine's crafting goals done. But I hope the things I did get done will show my loved ones will know how much I love them.

No comments: