Friday, December 14, 2012

Pastor Gifts Done

I bought a few unpainted Nativity sets from PICK YOUR PLUM last year and set them aside for pastor/neighbor gifts.  I actually remembered to dig them out and put them together this year!!!  These sets are going to our two pastors at church:

I think they are pretty cute for less than $5 each. I have seen a similar set posted on Groopdealz but it didn't include the star. I think the star really makes the set.

I have one more set of gifts to package and then I can finally mail all the outgoing gifts.  I have mixed feelings about some of my homemade gifts.  The travel magnetic paper doll set wasn't as magnetic as I hoped.  I also made some homemade soap which is a little slicker than I had wanted.  Still, it the thought that counts.  Right?

No comments: