Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crafting Gifts!!!

I am busy bee once Noodlebug goes to bed each night!!!

I am working on painting his castle that I am giving him as a Christmas present.  It is slow going! Lots of nooks and crannies!  Hopefully, it will all turn out the way I hope it will.

I also found this great tutorial at Alanna George's CRAFT NEST.

(image source)




I gave Noodlebug a set of LILY AND THISTLE paperdolls for Thanksgiving and he really really liked them. So, I thought I would do a miniature travel version as a stocking stuffer and give a set to some other little girls we know.  Alanna's tutorial is great.  I got all the items but I need to sit down and make them.  I'm hoping it won't be too time-consuming to cut out all those little pieces of clothing!!!

The paper doll set was $10 and I think I can make three gifts out of it.  The tins were $2 at Michael's.  I got the magnetic paper for about $3 with a 40% off coupon at Michael's.  Not sure how many outfits I will be able to make out of that. Go here for Alanna's cute tutorial.

I'll keep you posted on my holiday crafting progress!

No comments: