Friday, December 21, 2012

For the Makers Box--December 2012

I got my very first For the Makers subscription box yesterday!!! 

Here is what I saw when I opened the box:

This month's box was inspired by the Roaring Twenties and the GREAT GATSBY.  The inspiration card was right on top with lovely illustrations of the included projects.

I laid out all the supplies to get a good sense of the different projects I would be doing:

I'll be making a geode stopper, a watercolor desk calendar. an Art Deco-style necklace and a vinyl business card holder.  I got to work on the wine stopper and necklace right away.  I gave away the wine stopper as a gift the very next day.

Here are the other two projects I have finished:



These are some of the calendar cards that I did with water-soluble watercolor crayons. I like some more than others. 

This is the Art Deco necklace which I think looks really great.

Just one project to go!!!

I can't wait to see the January box!

No comments: