Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wet Ones Sticky Situation Facebook Contest!!!

I love Wet Ones and make sure to carry them in both of our cars.  There are so many times when we are out and about and nowhere near a sink.  That is where Wet Ones come in handy!  I have also find them very useful when doing messy art with my son.  Cleanup is so easy!!! 

When I heard that Wet One was hosting a Facebook contest where you can submit your favorite sticky situations, I knew I had the perfect picture:


You can submit your own funny and crazy story and photo for the Wet Ones Sticky Situation Facebook contest here or by clicking on the photo below.  The winner will receive an iPad Mini!!!!  May your holidays be filled with lots of fun sticky situations and plenty of Wet Ones to clean them up!!!!

(I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Wet Ones. I received a promotional item to thank me for participating.)



Wet Ones Sticky Situations

No comments: