Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Halloween!!!

Well, I finally finished something! I bought one of Beth's corsage kits and here is the finished product:



I used to love seeing the ladies in my grandparents' church wear big gaudy corsages on special holidays. I'm going to see if I can bring back the tradition at my church!

And this is the fun little wand I bought at Halloween and Vine:




I am home from work today with my sick little Noodlebug but he is on the mend.  I have to say I'm not misisng work.  Noodlebug and I are getting lots of things done.  I fold laundry and then he jumps in the laundry basket and pitches everything out again. I love it.

Now, I will have to go to the garage and start pulling out all of our Halloween decorations. I can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

Gary said...

That corsage is really cute. You're getting to be a real pro at making this kind of stuff!

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Yay YOU! Fabulous!~~~XXOO, Beth