Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthday Countdown: Day One

Here is the first page of Noodlebug's Birthday Countdown Coloring Book.  Each page is in a plastic sleeve and we'll be taking out one page per day until his birthday to color.

All drawings are hand-drawn by me. No tracing. I looked at various images for inspiration and then modified as needed.  Most of them come from our favorite children's books.


The first page is from MOUSE PAINT by Ellen Stoll Walsh.  Noodlebug particularly loves the red mouse so I'm guessing this one will be colored red.

See other pages from the Birthday Countdown Coloring Book by clicking on the "Birthday Countdown" label.

1 comment:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I loved drawing pages for my kids to color! yours is so cute!! Please visit me for an Annie Sloan book giveaway.