Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthday Madness Continued


I just realized that I missed my Blogiversary yesterday!  It has been five years since I started this blog.  This year will be the ninth anniversary of my book blog. I can't believe I have been blogging for nine years!!!

I am working on a post about Noodlebug's party. Just waiting to get photos. I am behind in posting the Birthday Countdown pictures. I will finish those this weekend.  In the midst of recovering from the big birthday party last Saturday, my husband got sick, Noodlebug has goopy eyes (possibly pinkeye...gulp) and my mother has her ongoing health issues. In fact, my mother will be having foot surgery on the morning of my birthday next week so I will probably spend my day off doing that.  Today, she had to take my car since hers is in the shop.  I feel stretched to the limit right now trying to keep up with everything and take care of everyone.

I am taking tomorrow off to spend the day with Noodlebug on his actual birthday.  Not sure what we are going to do yet but it will be nice to spend some quality time with him.

I mentioned in a previous post that by the time my birthday rolls around, I will be over it.  I still feel that way. There really isn't money to do anything and I doubt I will have any energy. And that's okay.

On my wishlist?

1.  Snowcone Maker--I saw one for $17 at Target yesterday.  Wouldn't it be fun to have backyard snowcones this Summer?

Sunbeam FRSBSC150-RED Ice Shaver, Red

2.  Soda Stream Maker--This is really out of our price range but the whole family is addicted to sparkling water. I almost think we would save money in the long run if we got this machine.





3.  Electric Fondue Pot--When I lived in Denver, my friends and I would have regular Fondue Nights. There is something so social and bonding about eating fondue together.


Those are the big things I'd love to have.  Beyond that, I would love gift certificates.  For Michael's to support my crafting habit. For Cinema West, so I can take Noodlebug to the movies.  For Starbucks, so I can get my hands around a nice warm beverage to get me going in the morning.

What's on YOUR wish list?

No comments: