Monday, January 21, 2013

DIY Inauguration Day T-Shirt

Happy Inauguration Day!!!

This is not meant to be a political post.  I just wanted my son to get into the spirit of both an Inauguration Day and MLK Day. You can do the same thing with any President. Just change the name and the number.

There are dozens of freezer paper stencil tutorials out there so I won't bore you with how I made this shirt. I'm limited in fonts right now since my computer is still out of commission so I used the font STENCIL.  I used masking tape to mark off the stripes on the sleeves.


It isn't perfect because I am not firing on all cylinders right now. My husband has had the flu for five days and I now have a wretched cold. Still, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

1 comment:

Nikella said...

That is a great idea!