Monday, January 7, 2013

Tea Collection for Spring

Over the Christmas Break, my mother took my son and me to see the LION KING in San Francisco.  It was such an amazing production!!! I am a musical theatre fan and I think this may be my favorite musical production ever.  It was so visually amazing. I feel like I need to see it several more times in order to take in all the details.

So, I was thrilled to see that the new Tea Collection for Spring includes inspiration from Africa.  I really want to get Noodlebug this shirt:


Tea Collection Lion Mask Layered Tee - $29.00

Retail Price: $39.00
You Save: $10.00
from: Tea Collection

Blue is his color and I love the graphic lion mask.

If I had a little girl, I would pick this adorable dress:


Tea Collection Rosebank Mini Dress - $35.00

Retail Price: $45.00
You Save: $10.00
from: Tea Collection

Don't you just love the color?

Unfortunately, Tea Collection doesn't make clothing in my size.  (another incentive to lose weight)  If they did, I would choose this bright tunic for myself:


Tea Collection Protea Floral Hi-Lo Tunic

from: Tea Collection

It's so fun to see all the great clothing coming out for Spring!!!  What do you have YOUR eye on?


I am a Tea Collection affiliate.


No comments: