Thursday, January 17, 2013

For the Makers--January 2013

I always get so excited when my For the Makers subscription box arrives!!!  This month all the activities have a celestial influence.







This month, we are making two pieces of jewelry (a cuff and necklace), a paperweight and some agate magnets.  I got so excited that I have already made three of the four projects!!!  Here is a glimpse of the cuff:




I might have to redo my contrasting paint and use nailpolish instead. So fun!!!

I love having these curated projects come to my doorstep each month.

(I receive no compensation of any form for these posts and all opinions are my own.)

2 comments:

LindaSonia said...

Thanks for the 'heads up' on this site. I've never heard of it before, but I'm a subscriber now. woo hoo - I'm excited

Amy M. said...

It is so much fun!!!! This is my second box and I love it. You know the choices will be great since the organizers are affiliated with Anthropologie.